1. How can I place my order?
You can place your order in Person or online by completing the form on the Let's Talk Cake Page after receiveing your order and payment you will receive a confirmation.
2. How far in advance should I place my order?
3 day notice you can call us to see if some exceptions may be available.
3. What payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards and Cash payments. We will not accept payments over the phone unless otherwise discussed, However you can pay online.
4. What should I do if I need to cancel my order?
You may cancel your order 1 week in advance, but please note PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE and will be issued in store credit only.
If orders are cancelled less than 1 week in advance you have forfeited all monies paid.
5. Do you deliver?
Yes, delivery is available if your order meets the minimum of $300 in MD, DC, VA and PA for an additional fee .
6. What happens if I don't pick up my cake order?
We understand that circumstances arise and are unforseen for this reason you may send someone in your place to pick up your order with a copy of your receipt. Your cake will also be held for 3 days after the original date of pick-up after 3days your cake will be discarded. We will not issue refunds or store credits due to your lack of communication or failure to adhere to contracted due dates or pick-up times.
7. Why are payments non-refundable? Your payment secures your date and time needed to create custom details that may be needed to decorate your order as we are a custom shop.
If we have not covered your questions please feel free to contact us so that we can further assist you at